Re: photo printer inks

It depends on my printer. For my S9000 (which is on it;s last legs) I usually use Office Depot or Fry's. For my LF printer I use IT supplies or for the last set I bought a full set off of Ebay. My LF printer is a Canon W6400 so ink is kinda spendie.

Les

-----Original Message-----
From: Shyrell Melara
Sent: Jul 1, 2008 12:27 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: photo printer inks

Question to all: Where do you purchase your printer inks from?

It doesn't matter what printer you use. I'm just interested in what company you buy from. I'm getting into printing my own photos now and can foresee myself using a lot of ink in the near future.

Thanks,

Shyrell

Foto/SFX, San Jose, CA 408-835-1184
http://www.aviationphotographers.org/, http://www.fencecheck.com