Contributions for Saturday PF exhibit update

Dear PF members:

Our always helpful and dedicated staff is away at this time
and there is no exact list of the number of members who have
contributed photographs but I can tell toy the queue is not
full. So, if you are so inclined and you have not already
sent in a photograph please consider doing so. If you feel
like it.

Instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

ADavidhazy, PF list coordinator