RE: PF Exhibit up on 06-07-08

:>
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 7 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>                   Guy Glorieux - Montreal skyline
[Chris:] Clever technology but I now know what Montreal looks like, how
about some ground level street scenes, It is a pity cities are similar all
over the world.
:>                   Trevor Cunningham -
[Chris:] This is a nice example of an abstract pattern being generated out
of a real scene. I like that type of image. It is almost monochrome but with
a hint of color.
:>                   Dan Mitchell - Waiting for the mail
[Chris:] This is probably a medical students lodging, medical students in
their first year often advertise their skeleton as a joke and to impress
visitors or in this case passers-by.
:>                   Valery Firsov - Race
[Chris:] This image is nicely framed and shows a jump. Nice shot at a
Gymkhana perhaps something I do not attend.
:>                   Howard Leigh - Cutting The Cake
[Chris:] He is very lucky finding a partner so late in life.
:>                   Christopher Strevens - My House
[Chris:] My home is in a faceless terraced house in a row after row of
terraced homes. It is a pity the architect was not more creative than rows
of similar houses. The new housing estates sometimes have the homes
clustered in little cul-de-sacs with paved areas in between individual
detached houses. The Builders generally think about their profit first and
cosmetics afterwards.
:>                   Emily L. Ferguson - The Maypole
[Chris:] They used to dance the maypole on the first day of may, it is a
fertility dance where the dances weave a pattern and then retrace their
steps to unwind it again. A may queen is elected and she has the powers of a
queen for one day and generally has a good time.
:>                   Andrew Davidhazy - Away from home
[Chris:] Congratulations on a sharp image I can just see the offending
branch; you put the narrow depth of field on your telephoto to good use.
:>
[Chris:] Chris