Re: PF Exhibit up on 06-07-08

Excellent group of picture. I was going to say Andy's bird need to be lighter then I moved the picture from my main LCD monitor to my secondary monitor, a 10 year old Viewsonic Graphic monitor and the bird looked much better. I have adjusted my LCD monitor as much as I can but I guess the lower inexpensive LCD monitors just aren't as good with the shadow detail being too dark. There is no way to adjust the  gamma of the screen.
Guy Glorieux, Trevor Cunningham,  Dan Mitchell,  Valery Firsov pictures looked real good too. Valery Firsov horse was so much more dynamic on the secondary screen with such good detail.

Roy