Re: PF exhibit on 31 May 2008

Herschel Mair  Bedouin girl With the partial figure entering and leaving one I get the feeling of emptiness at the mall.

Jim Snarski My Little Chickadee This is an excellent bird shot showing great detail and color.

Bob McCulloch  Bruschi Waiting  Nice Dog shot.

Tim Mulholland  Wedding Photographers Updated to 21 Century a picture of someone taking a picture.

Elson T. Elizaga  Isay, Pinpin and Giselle I would also darken the right too and would blur the background too. At first I thought the red flowers were part of a bow in the hair so I would color it dark green and then do above.

Marilyn Dalrymple Still life - Elephants I get the feeling of ancient treasure.   How did you light this?

Roy