Re: why does my image change in Lightroom?

Wrong !
Lightroom do it.
Read my previous e-mail.

Pini

ציטוט jonathan turner:
I had the same problem...

Lightroom, Bridge, whatever software you use won't remember all the colour
settings (vivid/neutral etc) from your camera unless you're shooting jpegs,
with Raw you've got to do all that stuff yourself - which may be good or bad
depending on what overall result you want and the amount of time you need to
do it in.

My advice would be either;

use your cannon software (which will remember the settings) to process the
image, or just shoot jpeg.

Jonathan.