Re: Photo license agreement.

> From: Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S. <drjchamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>

> Where can I obtain a good photo license agreement ...
<snip>
> The situation is this: I am currently employed by a company
> and designing its web site.
<snip>

Dear Joseph,

My humble advice is not to do it for free. Get them to pay for their photos and then they can keep them online. I feel that there is great potential for the situation to go sour in the future.

If you decide to go on as stated, well simply do NOT make an agreement of any kind. Just state your terms up front with the relevant people. When the time comes, simply remove (or ask for them to remove) your photos. If they fail to comply, threaten to sue (and I infer that you would have proof to sustain your case).

Just my opinion, HTH.

www.alberto-tirado.com