Re: 10 d Woes............

I have a few questions,

Are you using an aftermarket lens if so what make model and version.
Do you have the latest Firmware onboard.
Is your lens mount loose or are you gold contacts inside the mirror box dirty /same with any lenses.
Does it happen with all lenses or certain ones.
What shooting mode are you in.
Are you getting anything other than the standard err99? If so it may need to go into Canon for repair.

Les