10 d Woes............

Hi Gang...........

I have been using a Canon 10d for the last few years and have been very happy with it.

However.........

Every once in a while regardless
of weather I am using the battery or the AC power supply, the camera locks up.

I have to either pop out the battery
or pop out the AC module and then re insert it and then things will go back to normal.

This isn't too bad when I am doing a portrait session,
but like tonight when I was shoot photos of a
musical stage show and I spent all of one musical
number getting my camera to re start it is a bit
of a pain in the butt!

Any body have any idea what might be causing it?

I have been looking at the prices of some used and
refurbished 30d's.

Adorama has a good price on a refurb 30d.

And no.......

Right now I am not in the position for a 40d.

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography