Re: Pop Photo Resolution Lines Per ? MATH

I hope behind the smirking, you got my main message!

Roger

On 14 May 2008, at 10:22 PM, Alexander Georgiadis wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure we all pricked up on that and smirked.

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Roger Eichhorn <eichhorn@xxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, someone is going to point out that the reciprocal of 91.44 is 0.01094 (to five significant figures), not 0.1094 as I wrote. I might as well do it
myself.  My bad!

Roger