Re: new PF exhibit on May 3, 2008

Thanks Chris for your review
You are the only one this week ( so far )
You r right about that they don't have bags.
It is one shot of a larger group, the others have. :-) maybe I"ll post more of them in the future.
This is not a bus station, only a simple bench near the window.

Pini

????? Chris:
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 3, 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:> :> Jim Snarski - Hawkeye
[Chris:] no comment.
:>                    Christopher Strevens - Stones
[Chris:] I won't say anything about my contribution. I'm going after the
style of Andrew Goldsworthy.
:>                    Guy Glorieux - Eiffel Tower
[Chris:] Looks like the image is sideways but I cannot tell. It is a nice
abstract point of view.
:>                    Howard Leigh - After Edward Weston
[Chris:] Not in the least sexy to me it is just an ink blot in stone.
:>                    Alan Zinn - Photo Storage
[Chris:] How things have changed over the last 150 years, I suppose these
were taken and treasured, wondered over, in the 1890's.
:>                    Marilyn Dalrymple - Merry-Go-Round
[Chris:] Children still like their imaginary rides on horses. I saw a small
girl loving a ride in toy bus ride yesterday but photographs of children are
not allowed over here because of pedeophilemania.
:>                    Emily L. Ferguson - walking iris
[Chris:] Yes flowers take on wondrous shapes.
:>                    Roy Miller - Sarah P. Duke Gardens
[Chris:] I would have rather seen that one straight.
:>                    Rene M Hales - Morikami
[Chris:] Now that is a wonderful example of photo painting, I saw the
description of how you did it and feel inspired to do something like that
myself, it must have taken hours.
:>                    Pini Vollach - After shopping
[Chris:] The title belies the image: none of the subjects has any shopping!
Are they waiting for the bus?
:> :> Currently there are no photographs awaiting installation. Your's would be
:> most
:> welcome! [Chris:] I've been out taking photographs again. I took one at a Quay with
boats so that might be my next contribution.

Thank those who made contributions this week.

Chris