My new printer

I recently purchased an Epson R285 photo-printer. It prints up to A4.

It has been about 6 years since I had a personal printer and I've been using
a commercial on-line printer. The on-line printer is about the same price as
my personal printer.

I must say the results are very good and I am very pleased with my purchase.
Apart from image selection all I need do now is press "print" and the
software does the rest.

I shall still use Photoshop for special effects and to frame the image I
want, however.

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk