Re: Pop Photo Resolution Lines Per ?

And beer is still sold by the pint, as also is milk in places. You also find sneaky quantities like 454 gm - 1 lb! France also uses the lb...especially in market places, rather than supermarkets, i.e. la livre, though this is now 500g.

But when dealing with silver halide printing paper, I'm happy with sizes in inches, but for digital pruinting I prefer e.g. A5, A4, etc

Howard