Re: Dearth of PF exhibit photographs

I must apologize to the group for being
such a slacker for the last few months.
First it was remodeling the studio. Then a
new building project; caring for my son's
cat when he went out of town; a new master
bath remodel; trips back and forth to the
doc; the winter doldrums; finding one whole
wall in the master bedroom covered in mold
which has lead to a new wall and paint job;
my new cat had 5 kittens...

O my... must breathe...

THEN the mother board on my computer went
out and I'm sharing my hubby's computer
which is still on dial-up! So, please
forgive. I am still here. Reading when I
can. And will be back to sharing photos and
comments asap. Love you all.

Shyrell