Dearth of PF exhibit photographs

Dear Members of PhotoForum,

The weekly update of the PF members' exhibit will be delayed
this week due to a lack of contributions. Have 2 on hand:
Strevens and Leigh. It would be "nice" if those members whose
photographs are on display might spend a few minutes sharing
commentary about the photographs - no? Others also welcome!

View them at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

The staff apologizes for the fact that no reminders were sent
out on Thursday informing the list of the number of images
that had been collected till then. Hopefully we will improve
in this regard - otoh this was not needed for more than 10
years!

But we do have a bit of information to share. Marilyn Dalrymple
will have an exhibition of her photographs on display in
Palmdale, CA. Here is a link to her poster:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-pix/2008-dalrymple.jpg

In fact, if any other member of the list is having a similar
event the staff here will start a "bulletin" board of member
photo activities to share. Send announcements in text form
directly to the list but poster images as you would a regular
image file for the weekly gallery update. This is an idea in
the hatching stage. It will be assigned to Yolanda for
development and finalization.

Have a good weekend!

from: Filomena and the PF Exhibit Management staff