Re: photo storage question

Archiving with film was just a conclusion I came to.  Some time ago, probably a few years ago, I saw a post to a group that someone sent, "I am having trouble finding someone to help me get data off of a 5.25" diskette.  By the way, last night I printed a 60 year old negative....."  Point well taken.

I took care of different sizes and makes of libraries.  Some  used 8mm tape variations and others used DLT cartridges.  Then we had our  own format tape cartridges.  There are. or were in July '06 a lot of these libraries out there.  Tape is the easiest medium that I know of to backup data to if you move it to a secure off site location.

I once followed your four letters with the word "it".    My 99er came back with something like "lets go outside....."

Bob