Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

25 apr 2008 kl. 18.15 skrev Richard Martin:
OK, here's one. The version I originally heard had the two
sisters as Swedish (with accents to match) but you could insert
your nationality of choice:

There were these two sisters Luella and Rose. They were going
to get a picture taken of themselves as they just got their
checks.
They go to the studio and after the photographer fools with the
camera he tells Rose to sit quietly because he had to focus.
 Well, Luella being out of hearing says, "Huh?"
 Rose says, "Be still girl he's gonna focus!"
 Luella looks and says, "Both of us?"

OK, being the Swede ( ;-) ) on this list, I hereby give this joke a Rutabaga Stamp of Approval....

But then, I love that Swedish Cook in the Muppet Show too....

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"