Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

>The person to remove of course is the stupid person >who thought this was funny.

>Andy, it is time to give this person his

>walking papers.

Phil

w8imo (Bob) has been on this list a very long time and is not, normally, prone to long off-topic diversions. In fact from what I remember most of his postiungs are directly on-topic.

The joke was mildly amusing IMO but not actually that funny. OK, it poked fun at Americans (which of course is a heinous crime). But other than that what's the big deal? Too close to the truth? :o)

If a few people want to leave over it - bye, bye.

Rob.

Earn up to £150 by recycling your old mobile phone - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/recycle