Re: camera scam

At 7:00 PM -0400 4/19/08, w8imo@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I guess you never looked at the Cnon 40D........

In your D300 praise you left out two important words, "for me". Those two words prevent any further discussion or arguments.

you're right...I never looked at the Cnon 40D...and as far as praising the D300, those were not my words but rather the words of respected members of the photographic society and they were given appropriate credit for their opinion......please don't start another Nikon vs. Canon war...what I quoted was meant to be a light-hearted response to Andy's comment about problematic buying decisions...sorry you didn't see it that way