Re:camera scam

I was of two minds about the 5D as well, and tried to buy one on eBay and lost $2K in a scam there on it. Still paying that off as well, but I was able to write it off of my taxes last year, at least.

At this point, now that my 10D has succumbed to salt water after almost 40,000 activations, I've gotten two 30Ds from eBay. I'm pretty much committed to the APS sized sensor because I need the "magnification" for the sailing. Really pays off with the long zoom.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx