Re: Interesting (scary) article.

At 04:13 PM 4/18/2008, you wrote:
Camera pointed into two mirrors held at right angles  to each other,
like a V?   I can't quite picture whether or not that would reverse
the writing.  Also, why assume that there was only one camera?

Roger

You can take a picture in a mirror and flip it horizontally in Photoshop, ending up with the writing correct. That's what I did for this one:

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/image/95297363

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI