Re: Potassium Iodine and permanent marker?

I think I had that magazine! My uncle gave me his fifteen or so years collection of them before he went off to WWII. My mother threw them out after I got married and left home. There were a lot of neat projects in them. One was a motorized bicycle made with a Briggs and Stratton engine. It hardly made it up a gentle hill! Another had instructions on how to build an enlarger, which was part of my introduction to photography.

Roger