Re: the importance of printing

karl shah-jenner wrote:
: I'm happier today than I've been in ages.

good for you Lea :)

glad to hear you're doing what you are doing.

those prints really are what we are about.

karl shah-jenner
perth, western australia

Hear hear - I've been so busy scanning I've forgotten to print some off! I ought to go into my darkroom, but I'm making do with my inkjet printer: I've found how to produce great B&W prints from my Epson 1400, which to me anyway, look like old fashioned darkroom ones! (Purists won't like my method but I like them.)

Howard