Re: Observations

Thanks, Andy, for paying close attention.  When I looked at the original image I noticed it had a different feel - no scanogram here.
My tweaking did it - taught me to spend a couple of seconds longer and use the dodge and burn tool instead of sliding the Gamma and tweaking the whole thing into flatness.
You got a good eye, Andy.
The tightness comes from the fact that this 20 pound beast squeezed herself into a 10 pound space between computer monitor and flower box.
Tight - all around!  :)

Have a good weekend,
Renate

3. Renate Volz - zzzzzz..... hmmmm ... you have to know Mykat to connect. I am allergic to cats (kidding). It looks a bit "flat" or flattened. Almost as if it had been lying on a scanner platen and you had made a "scanogram" - shades of the leaf photograph. I think the photograph is maybe a bit "tight" - too close-up.