Re: Gallery comments my initial attempt to be helpful

My answer to the question of how much photoshop do you apply?  As much as I needed to create the look I was trying to achieve.  Now I bet she really loved it, but he might not have been as thrilled.  I had a photo of my niece, who is about 25 and gave her the bee hive hair doo.  She had a good laugh.

It's a great for fun and games, but I feel just a little compromised with some of the portraits I do and a 55 year old is 35 again, but that finally was the result the client wanted.  That's what she saw when she looked in the mirror.
Well, compromised ... laughing all the way to the bank....

Renate