Re: Gallery comments my initial attempt to be helpful

I think I phrased it wrong.  How can I say cats have no ego!  As an
across the board statement, that's ludicrous.
Here's what I meant - they don't go through their pics and complain
about the size of their nose or the set of their eyes or the way I my
camera seems to have enlarged their doublechin or made their ears
protrude.  It must be the lens, right?  ;)
Cats are nice.

Now here's a question - how diplomatic are you?  And how much
Photoshop do you apply?

As a birthday card for a friend I took a picture of him and his mother
and made her look 10 years younger than him, so there is no limit
really.

Renate