Re: Gallery comments my initial attempt to be helpful

Well after your email I just had to take another look.  I have two cats, but I just forget how much they like to curl up.  Great perspective.

Funny you know how many photographers it takes to get a picture?  Answer 200  One to press the shutter and 199 to tell you how they would have done it differently.

My cats never find places where the light is good.  Last night one crawled back behind my books in the bookcase where I keep my photography books.  Talk about bad light.

Saw something in Hallmark yesterday the cat owners will understand.  It was a little sign that says, "The cats own the house.  We just pay the mortgage."