Re: PF exhibit on 29 MAR 08

              Valery Firsov - Breath
This is my picture of the week...so beautifully captured.  All emphasis is focused on this lady taking a rest and doing what she needs to do for herself.  Powerful character study.  I am hoping to see a volume of these images published in some capacity.  Why limit yourself to the Internet?
              Mark Lent - Elk at sunrise
Pretty clouds.  Nice story.
              Emily L. Ferguson - walking iris
There seem to be a number of depth of field issues here.  Otherwise, the concept and lighting is good.
              Jim Snarski - DejaTwo
Nice looking birds. The depth of field is far too shallow for this shot.  The far bird vanishes into the background in a wash and the fountain's edge throws everything else off as well.
              Laurenz Bobke - I simply love bananas...
Great badger shot with banana.  It looks COMPLETELY content with its meal.  Well done.