Re: Epson Red Streak

Online printing services are excellent value for money and ideal for most routine users. However watching the inkjet print emerge is the nearest I can get to that wonderful darkroom experience of prints slowly appearing in fornt of your eyes! Plus your own printer does allow you to tweak the settings (in Photoshop of course) to get the result you want.

Howard

Chris wrote:
I suggest you buy a new printer, it is cheaper than cartridges. I use an
on-line printing service that uses a photographic process. a Fever........