Re: point and shoot

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
Thank you to all who gave me information and suggestions about the point and shoot cameras. I appreciate your help. Looks like I'll be doing some more research {:->

Marilyn

Don't overlook the Panasonic range - their new FX series uses Leica lenses, and the latest has a 25-125 equivalent zoom plus OIS etc etc.
And they are very very pocketable.

Howard
begin:vcard
fn:Howard Leigh
n:Leigh;Howard
org:Charles Darwin School;Creative Arts
adr:;;Jail Lane;Biggin Hill;Kent;TN16 3AU;U.K.
email;internet:home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Head of Photography
tel;work:01959 574043
tel;cell:07903214830