Re: Fiberglass Prints?

Renate, et al,

I'm so embarrassed!

First, the photographer whose site that I noted is an old high school friend.  Actually, he was a year behind me and we played basketball together.  He hadn't responded to my message, and my curiosity was getting to me.  The last time that I saw him was in 2002, and I didn't know that he was a photographer.

Second, the site that Renate found and forwarded (I didn't find anything during a quick google search) is from a former teacher in our hometown.

Oh, I'll have to work on my research skills...

Thank you (with a sheepish grin),

Tim!

< /p>

Tim Mulholland

Illuminata Photo

Fitchburg, WI

608.628.2925

TimMulholland.com

Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Featuring fine art and stock landscape & nature images, and available to create and refresh your wedding and family memories...

The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view.  Since life is growth and motion, a fixed dy who has one.  ~~  Brooks Atkinson, American drama critic, (1894-1984)