From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kostas Papakotas
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:06 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Merging (or applying) 2 mask in one.

I had this cituation yesterday. I needed to mask sharpening at the upper and lower part of an image, so I used the gradient tool to paint the mask. Half was done OK. But it would not work for the secopnf time on the mask and I could not load a second mask on the layer.

I ended up making a B&W layer, selecting and converting it to a selection, then making a mask out of it. Job done.

Question is is there a way to combine various masks into one, other than the method i did, or by merging 2 layers of the sharpening with a respective mask each (which I just now figured and heven't tried yet)

thanks beforehand, Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!