Gallery comments - I missed some!

Greg Fraser
Pointy and Smooooth:  An interesting shot.  I like the juxtaposition of the wire "thing" and the wall behind it.  also, the contrast in the smooooth water and the wire and dark and light add interest.  I first felt that the dark object beneath the wire gate is a little distracting, but when removed the photograph appears to be too stark.  It seems to add something.  Great shot.

Laurenz Bobke
Buddha in a Shop:  this shot made me smile.  The contrast between the serene Buddha and the reflections of a busy street  is amusing and the statement made, profound.  I don't think even Buddha could find an uncluttered, peaceful spot on our planet (except for maybe, Morley's forest).

Thank you to all who contributed to ths gallery.

Marilyn