Re: Gallery?

Sandy,

Yes ... it is the break between the Winter quarter and the Spring quarter.
I am no sure I'd call it Spring break unless it means Spring elsewhere
because here we are getting freezing rains, sleet and expect 4 inches of
snow with the temp hovering below freezing. ;)

Great opportunity to do some inclement weather photography ... out of
the car window.

We have started to receive a number of additional photographs for the
next exhibit update. We are at 10 right now! Even so with the suspense
building maybe it is appropriate to wait till Saturday morning, no?

Send photographs to andpph@xxxxxxx with the word GALLERY in the subject
line keeping the image size about 700 max in longest dimension and/or a
files size of about 100 Kb max.

Current exhibit can be seen at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Andy

Sandra Mclaughlin wrote: