Re: Gallery?

Trevor,

Actually we could install a new set of photographs although there are only five of them. Maybe we'll delay till the weekend.

Andy

Trevor Cunningham wrote:
Are we still waiting for more submissions? Other than the file conversion thread, it's been a little quiet around here.
"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer