Re: file conversion

Linda,

I use a Mac. I converted a jpg file to bmp using Preview. Then I converted that file back to jpg using both Preview and Photoshop Elements 4.0. It worked fine for each conversion, just a few seconds, but the bmp file was 1.25 MB while the jpg files were about 60 KB. It was very fast in all cases. Elements alone will do the conversions equally well.

Roger