Re: Copyright Issues/Pop Photography Article

Hi all,

I missed John's question, but saw it in the reply here.

Yes, I think it's a mistake. I think it's unrealistic to think that if you post something on the web that no one will ever copy it. The web, in essence, is a huge file sharing system and to think that your files will enjoy complete integrity is a dream. Basically, if it's IMPORTANT work and you don't want it being copied, don't put it on the web.

Cordially,

Mark Lent