Re: Canon lens choice

Hey Russ, You might also try my amigoes at www.borrowlenses.com

The rent through the mail and have great customer service and rates too!! I don;t get a kickback (darn it) but they are gaining a great rep for their work. This would give you a chance to kick the tires on new glass and get something that fits the bill without having to store test it or get something that does not fit your workflow or needs. If I had one of the lenses you were looking at I would lend you mine, but other that the 70-200 2.8 L I don't have or need the fast WA glass.

Cheers,

Les