RE: PF exhibit upate 16-02-08

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated FEB 16 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>                  Laurenz Bobke - Carnival Impression
[Chris:] The dressing up is sad as it of the old, there must have been
happier cameos?
:>                  Marilyn Dalrymple - Sunflowers
[Chris:] Yes they are nice, I like the way the background is dark.
:>                  Valery Firsov - Looks
[Chris:] Babamuchkins? Nice warm cloths for winter.
:>                  Rene M Hales - Morikami Gardens #1
[Chris:] The IR effect is very strong it shows the green stuff really well,
it must have been summer.
:>                  Howard Leigh - Early Spring in Kent
[Chris:] Spring will soon be here again with the crocus as shown here. I
used to take flowers too, more into buildings now.
:>                  D.L. Shipman - Dead Serious Fisherman.... REDUX
[Chris:] Dead and gone?
:>                  Christopher Strevens - Homes in the country
[Chris:] I am not as Jealous as all that - just avarice.
:>
[Chris:] Mum is a bit better, today she remembered what she did yesterday!