Re: Kodak Ektagraphic Slide Projector - 5-pin remote connector?

It sounds like what you are looking for is:

Kodak 25 foot (7.6m) 5 Pin Remote CE 58 Extension Cord, Cat # 140-1363 for use with all Kodak Carousel and Ektagraphic Projectors, except models 600, 600H, S, RA 950, RA 960, and Pocket 100. This Extension Cord Extends the range of the standard 12-foot (3.7 m) remote control unit to 37'.

I found this item liste on ebay with a starting bid of $9.99.

Good luck in your search.
Jesse French <frencj2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knows a part number for the 5-pin remote
control *connector* on Kodak's Ektagraphic slide projectors - just
the connector. The remote control model number is EC, or EC-2 or some
such, but I'm trying to find the plugs themselves, 5-pin male.
Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

Jesse