Kodak Ektagraphic Slide Projector - 5-pin remote connector?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knows a part number for the 5-pin remote control *connector* on Kodak's Ektagraphic slide projectors - just the connector. The remote control model number is EC, or EC-2 or some such, but I'm trying to find the plugs themselves, 5-pin male. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

Jesse