Re: Sony's new flagship SLR

Alexander Georgiadis wrote:

Minolta glass owners rejoice. All their lenses are now image stabilized. Wish Canon would admit that sensor based stabilization is the way to go and incorporate it in the upcoming EOS 3D.

/sigh
/keep dreaming

--
Alex Georgiadis

Yes the lenses are, but only with one body........ My IS lenses work with my EOS-5, -3, and -20D, and any other EOS body I may buy of any vintage, and from the Rebel to the -1Ds MkIII . With the announcement of the new 200L IS and 800L IS lenses looks like Canon is committed to what they consider the way to go.

BTW, I believe that Nikon has VR lenses which are comparable to Canon's IS lenses.

Bob

--
                          /////
                         ( O O )