Re: Copyright Issues/Pop Photography Article

herschel writes
..
and those that I feel real precious about, I won't put up on a website.
You can't prevent it so why worry about it.

my thoughts too, hence the lack of my images on the web ;)

I *did* mention a short while back that I found a large (TV) corporation here taking and using my images in express contravention of the terms of the copyright under which they were displayed on the web

>The thing you need least of all is tighter laws
herschel

absolutely !