Re: Dirty slides

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
Since they are Kodachrome slides which have different thickness fro each of the three layers the digital ice programs aren't suppose to be able to work with them. I been told there is a fluid you can buy in photo stores to help remove dirt. from slides but don't know what chemical it is or who makes it now.

And they're older Kodachrome, which makes it more likely to be a problem.

Still, my experience with 1970s Kodachrome and modern scanners (Nikon 5000ED) is that a lot more than half the time, ICE works well still.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info