Re: Dirty slides

Since they are Kodachrome slides which have different thickness fro each of the three layers  the digital ice programs aren't suppose to be able to work with them.  I been told there is a fluid you can buy in photo stores  to help remove dirt. from slides  but don't know what chemical it is or who makes it now.