Re: Happy Festival Day!

Peeter Vissak wrote:
Dear Forum Members,

Browsing through different calendars today I discovered, that according to the Druid Calendar it happens to be the Festival of the Muses (Universal pagan festival dedicated to Inspiration, Art, and Science). Exactly for us, photographers, isn't it?

Cheerio!

Peeter
I thought about getting naked and musing out in nature for the occasion but -24 deg. F. made that seem likely to be uncomfortable.  Not too mention, illegal.
Don