Re: PF exhibit on 01-19-08

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 19 2008.
> Authors
> with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
> include:
>

>           Rene M Hales - painted cosmos

Nice Flower Picture, how does the COSMOS come in?

>           Roy Miller - NC State Fair Midway
Was it a firework display - yes these are quite popular now after
deregulation. The streams of colour are an overkill in my opinion.
>           Trevor Cunningham - seniors on trans floresian highway

Nice and peaceful then?
>           Christopher Strevens - Nuclear Shelter
Not much comment to make except that I am in hospital and I have just
received an injection to make me rational. (Wonderful now they even have
drugs for rationality). I had it in my backside about 1/2 an hour ago -
apart from a slight stinging, I don't notice anything. They say that I
make statements that don't make sense and the chemical will stop that.
Seems ok to me. No one beat me up, they just said they would If I said
'no'. That is life I guess.

>           Greg Fraser - Rose II - The inside
Yes flowers have a covering of cystals that shine in the light, some
close-ups do show it.
>           Emily L. Ferguson - Peanut on the prow of the proa
I get it - "peanut" is the dog's name. Quite a nice family shot.
>           Kostas Papakotas -
The MacAfee virus interceptor prevented this file from being shown.
Perhaps because it may not have been Jpeg.

>           Lea Murphy - Murphy Dog (no relation)
The thumbnail was blocked by McAfee but the dog was ok full size. Nice
doggy- Nice doggy.

>           Elson T. Elizaga - Cockfighter

Nice shot of an ancient tradition of blood sports without the blood.

Chris Strevens