Re: News in the 1910's

Michael,

I learned in PH101 that editing is a fundamental component of
photography. Either as a collaborative effort or the next creative step
in the photographic art process it is a valuable skill.  If you can't do
it get help - same as you would writing for publication.

Editing can be another medium altogether. It is an art to delve into a
lot of images and make them our own expression.  I say "bring em on,"
the more images the better!

Shameless plug - today I got my second Blurb book back. Editing your
pictures and then making a book is a thrilling exercise - everyone
should give it a try.  I can't say enough praise for the Blurb
book-making system.  It is very easy and inexpensive.

To see my books go here and enter alan zinn in search:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.