RE: [SPAM] News in the 1910's

Guy,

No doubt there will be trillions because all animals have Pack Rat,
hording genes.  However, digital images will not be of much value as
real photographs because of their mutability.  In fact, all the fake
images will cause so much confusion as to what was real - History itself
- will be a hopeless enterprise. Imagine not trusting what has just
happened even moments before on the basis of a digital photograph. We'll
be like monkeys looking behind the mirror for the other monkey.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.