Θέμα: New Book being published -- Shameless Self-Promotion!?

Don that kinda of SSP is worthless without a link....

Seems VERY interesting theme and execution....Congrats

BTW since no one complained about your SSP I conclude that it is not unless one is fishing buyers (which you did not). In fact I consider such anouncements beneficial for the list.

All the best to you all in a Happy New Year...Kostas

Don Feinberg <ducque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
List,

I'd like to do a somewhat gentle, but still somewhat shameless
self-promotion...

I am just now publishing my first book. It is a photo-monograph on the
Eastern State Penitentiary, a nearly two-century old "fortress" of a prison
in Philadelphia.

Eastern State Penitentiary today is a "stabilized ruin". I had not been in
it for 10 minutes when I knew I simply had to do a monograph about it. The
form, the color, the line, ... is just amazing, fabulous!

But its history is just as fabulous. I think this place should be better
known than Alcatraz -- but hey, it's in Pennsylvania, not in San Francisco!

I have found so many contradictions -- I call my book "The Paradoxes of
Eastern State Penitentiary".

Don Feinberg
donfeinberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!